In an abundance of caution and in the best interest of our guests and employees, Glock Shop America. will be closed for customer walk-ins to the Technical Services Department. For Technical Services support, please visit https://coltpythonrevolver.com/warranty/ for steps on submitting a request by mail .
All new pistols purchased in America from an authorized dealer are already registered for warranty
Firearms are chosen by approximately 65% of our nation’s law enforcement professionals for their reliability and performance.
Subject to terms, conditions and limitations outlined below, coltpythonrevolver.com guarantees its firearms against defects in materials and workmanship that adversely affect their operation for a period of one (1) year from the date of their original purchase by the initial consumer. This warranty is valid only for pistols purchased and used in the United States of America, its territories and possessions, Puerto Rico, and Canada.
This warranty only becomes effective if activated by the original consumer purchaser within 30 days of the purchase date, by completing and returning the warranty card included with your firearm. coltpythonrevolver.com reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to accept proof of purchase in lieu of a completed warranty card. To make a claim under this warranty. for instructions on how to return your pistol. Do not return your firearm for service without prior authorization.
Limitations of Warranty
The warranty will be void if any of the following occur:
- The instructions in the Instructions for Use manual are not followed;
- Your firearm or any of its parts are altered or modified from their original state;
- Damage is caused by misuse, abuse or improper maintenance;
- Your pistol is disassembled beyond the instruction in Chapter 9 of the Instructions for Use manual; or
- Reloaded, remanufactured, or handloaded ammunition, or ammunition of a different caliber than your firearm is used.